About the Position
Media Sales Coordinator is a key advocate for Encore Media Group. This position provides customer service to publishing partners and advertisers, sales support for account executives and advertisers, helps to manage the sales process from proposal to invoice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty proficiently and in a highly satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Understand and support Encore Media Group values, mission, vision, policies, and procedures
- Understand and adhere to performance standards and reporting structures
- Attend and participate in company and departmental meetings, as required
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members, clients, and external stakeholders
- Provide active and constructive input with Encore Media Group team members to assist in meeting their respective goals and objectives
- Provide substantial contributions to each project worked on
- Complete projects to specifications and deliver on time
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change and/or be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understand and support Encore Media Group values, mission, vision
- Proactively participate in Encore Media Group organizational development and strategic planning initiatives
- Attend and actively engage in company and departmental meetings
- Understand and adhere to all Encore Media Group and respective departmental policies and procedures
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all team members, clients, and external stakeholders
- Meet and exceed all job performance standards and expectations
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change and/or be assigned at any time without notice.
- Provide customer service and support to Encore Sales AEs, independent sales reps and external stakeholders
- Assist Encore Team with on-going support with reports, meeting coordination, account maintenance and special projects
- Work with account executives and independent sales representatives to assist them through the entire sales process. This includes but is not limited to inputting publications into Encore’s publishing platform (currently MagHub), RFPs creation, build orders, POs and IOs submission, managing positions, approvals and updating contact and billing information.
- Enter and maintain sales related operations, such as rate cards, publications, and issues in MagHub.
- Follow up with clients on behalf of account executives and independent sales representatives regarding proposals, contracts, space closing, etc, as needed.
- Monitor sales orders for adherence to rate card, approval status and position guarantees on proposals and contracts.
- Manage open space and coordinate remnant sales for all publications.
- Maintain position reports.
- Review all ad placements in both print and digital publications prior to publication.
- Coordinate changes and post-close sales with Production Manager.
- Assist in review of marketing plans and provide input on sales sheets, marketing initiatives, and advertising planning calendar.
- Monitor utilization of trade inventory (i.e. restaurant, comp theater tickets, etc) and report activity to Accounting each month.
- Assist Marketing Department with client events as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to manage sponsorships (details, coordination, etc).
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to review marketing plans, provide input on marketing materials and coordinate sales material creation & distribution.
- Provide MagHub and sales operations training to current and new account executives as needed.
- Provide coverage for account executives, ad traffic, and Marketing, when needed.
Assist marketing coordinator and sales reps with ad traffic, if necessary.
Eduction and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent administrative or support experience.
Certifications, Licenses, or Registrations
Computer Experience & Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a strong computer aptitude and digital skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; project management and CRM (sales support) software. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a priority.
Include your Cover Letter, Résumé in an email to jobs at encoremediagroup.com by September 30, 2021.